Funny headlines

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geneb

Reaction score
Just came across a headline that made me do a double-take when going to do a search on Yahoo. I'm guessing the writer had fun with that headline.

headline.jpg

Anybody else have any good headlines?

Some naked man broke into his house and ate one of his fudgesicles while watching Nic sleep, big deal. Happens to me all the time...

I saw the Nicholas Cage link on MSN "Nicholas Cage gets rude awakening"...After reading it I thought to myself, how did they miss the opportunity to title it, "Nicholas cage gets nude awakening"?

Some naked man broke into his house and ate one of his fudgesicles while watching Nic sleep, big deal. Happens to me all the time...

I told you I was drunk and the front of your house looks just like mine. I thought the lock was busted so I climbed in through the cat door. I had to take my clothes off and cover myself with oleo to squeeze through.

And you know, after all that effort I just really wanted a fudgesickel....

I'll never quit, I don't care what the restraining order says.

Back