Keg Connection

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joker

Reaction score
Any good or bad reviews buying from them? I am really considering buying the 3 keg set up but contacting them to see if I can delete the CO2 and get it locally and upgrade the faucets to the 525S.
3 Faucet Refrigerator Conversion Kit, 3 kegs

I have done some searching and this seems to be the best price I can find but thought I would ask if anyone has seen anything better anywhere else.

Any good or bad reviews buying from them? I am really considering buying the 3 keg set up but contacting them to see if I can delete the CO2 and get it locally and upgrade the faucets to the 525S.
3 Faucet Refrigerator Conversion Kit, 3 kegs

I have done some searching and this seems to be the best price I can find but thought I would ask if anyone has seen anything better anywhere else.
i bought their 2 tower system and wanted subs as well. I emailed them and told them i wanted the perlick 525s and no cornies as I had two.

They sent me a quote with the corresponding corrections in price no problem!
They are a good company to deal with. when it came for me to place my order, i called them though it either didn't pick up or went to voicemail. I decided i'd try back later so i didn't leave a message...well Ben (I think) called me back within 5 min!

My order was delivered in a timely manner and now I'm enjoying my gear!

cheers

Thank you all for the feedback. Looks like I will be getting closer to kegging very soon. Still need to decide between keezer or kegerator (I think keezer is going to win though).

Never purchased from them, but I've heard nothing but good things and, despite the fact that I don't REALLY have room for a keg setup, the fermentation freezer, or propane burner for that matter, I'm seriously considering a two keg setup from them...plus all those other things I mentioned.

Has anyone seen any better prices anywhere?

I have tried pricing it out separately and that definitely isn't going to save me any money.

Has anyone seen any better prices anywhere?

I have tried pricing it out separately and that definitely isn't going to save me any money.

Well, I have seen better prices on items, but not all of the items at once. I mean, the Perlicks were cheaper at Williams Brewing, the tank was cheaper at Midwest (I think), the regulator was a good price at kegconnection.com. I found that it was just easier for me to have it already put together (hose clamps and all) so that I didn't forget a small but important item! It came usable right out of the box, except for having the co2 tank filled (they ship empty). The WYE was already set up with the gas tubing, the QDs were all on and the picnic taps were already on. The line was a bit short (6 feet, I think), but it worked great until I upgrade to Perlicks recently.

I'm working out my order with them and they've been very responsive. I'm basically getting a two tap system but with a bunch of substitutions and I'm asking stupid questions all the way. Nothing but good support from kegconnection.

And I priced stuff right and left and while individual components can be had for less by the time you factor back the shipping I'm happy to deal with the one vendor. Also I hear nothing but good about them on here so I'm confident if there are issues they will work through them with me.

One of my cornys came from them, no problem whatsoever. You might want to look at williams brewing too. They sell shanks complete with the barbed nipple, Perlick faucet, and tap handle all included for $49. I just bought one to add my third tap, and it was the best deal I could find. Not sure how it would compare to a package deal elsewhere though.

Back