What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Founders Dirty Bastard on tap, soooo good

ForumRunner_20130212_164435.jpg

nukebrewer said:
I fvcking love the smell and taste of Simcoe. Not my favorite, but one of them for sure. Heating up my strike water for a DIPA so it seemed appropriate.

Just made a simcoe ipa dry hopped like 5 oz it's soooo good!

How do you make staying in a hotel room a little more civilized? For me, It's some Wal-Mart frozen General Cho's chicken and a nice Skull Splitter . This will be my first time trying this brew but I've heard excellent reviews. May the General approve........

You know, that General Cho was a sadistic b@8trd, but he could dang sure cook some chicken!!!
IMAG0103_zpsdccc1f7d.jpg

Happened upon a lonely bottle of Stone Vertical Epic 12.12.12... that's got quite a lot going on!

I'm not embarrassed by you, by how time I spend on here. Will it make it up to you if I take pics of all the Hill Farmsteads I'm drinking Saturday?

I suppose so. I'll be getting my share of Hill Farmstead in April when I am in the area for my birthday trip.

Right now I am having a Sucks. It was a tough choice between this and Gandhi-bot. Gandhi-bot is up next.

20130212_192700.jpg

I'm drinking a brett C (or is it?) dark ale. This beer is tart, the second batch I transfered to secondary today is more sour than tart. I commented on Mad F's FB about it and he pointed me to an old thread where Chad Y says he plated WLP 645 and it also has two lacto strains and pichia. Hopefully getting both looked at by a lab to see what I've got. Either way, it's a pretty good beer and the current batch should be great.

It is currently 26F outside (-3C for you canadien/euro types) and I am enjoying my homebrewed dubbel made with figs. The "Official" name is Figpucker Ale. Nice and smooth and you can taste the figs.

This weeks trip to the craft bottle shop, they were out of Sucks but really enjoying this Brewery Vivant Triomphe Belgian IPA I really like thier beers, just hate they only come in 4 packs.

ForumRunner_20130212_200514.jpg

TNGabe said:
Not like you're a pilot, so no breathalizer at work, right? A train is on tracks. Drink up!:drunk:
Lol! No breathalyzer, but random pee tests happen frequently. That's ok though. Beer tastes better when you think about it the whole trip:)

The last one of my headiest beers ever, a CCC Pilsner ale. Its gotta be around/about 2 years, still aromatic and very fresh tasting. All extract beer.

Coffee. I have to drive a 7000 foot freight train 200 miles tonight. Beer tomorrow...
One time a friend and I convinced a girl that a train has 15 forward gears and 5 reverse gears ( to back onto sidings faster to get out of the way of oncoming trains) and a steering bar to avoid deer and other animals on the tracks. :rockin:

I never thought Makers Mark was that good of a bourbon for the price point anyway, even more reason not to buy it and to stick to Bulleit

Bulleit is really good bourbon. I always grab a different bottle every time I get a bottle. Got a bottle of four roses I have been enjoying. It's almost empty and need to get a new bottle soon.

This is my first time having this and it's pretty good stuff. Tastes like a piney citrusy IPA with a coffee note to it. It's not what I was expecting, but it's good. I have the oaked and double bastard in the fridge, can't wait to try those too!

ForumRunner_20130212_195046.jpg

This $hit is YUM!!

Thats my favorite beer. Cant find it anywhere up here in bc. Apparently vancouver but not where i live. Beerthurst is the dealer here. The next best beer of that style for me is switchback ipa from lighthouse in victoria bc.

Latest posts

Back