What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite Ninkasi

02d3dc49.jpg

Dogfish Head 120 - Not very impressed. It tasted sweet, had very little hop flavor and aroma and it was just an overall letdown for all the hype it gets. And at 10 bucks a bottle I feel completely cheated. Not at all worth it IMO.

Completely agree. When I had it I didn't realize what it really was. I would have enjoyed it much more if I had shared it with a few friends.

Irish Red Ale from a fellow homebrewer, very tasty.

Just made my first batch of my own Irish red ale tonight, 15 gal. or so :D

Normally don't drink Pyramid products, but this one is great.

Knowing this, SWMBO surprised me with a sixer of this(left) and she got herself a single of that(right). She doesn't normally drink too much, but when she does it is mixed drinks. What a pleasant surprise for a rainy Sunday.

8919ce60.jpg

Lagunitas The censored- nice amber ale.+1 Sumpin Wild-great beer,nice spice

Indian Wells Death Valley Pale Ale - Not good. Oxidated, cidery, and lacking malt and hop flavors. 2/5

Grand Teton Sweetgrass APA - Biscuity malt flavors balanced by floral hops with a little bit of citrus hop flavor. 4/5

LVBen said:
Grand Teton Sweetgrass APA - Biscuity malt flavors balanced by floral hops with a little bit of citrus hop flavor. 4/5

I love me a little Sweetgrass. Tasty stuff!

Cellarbrau said:
1 part Egg Nog
2 parts Old Rasputin

Two things I love going down very well together.

Egg Nogg is for sale now? I know what I'm getting later.

I'm drinking water. stupid no drinking on the job rules.

Homebrew hefe. Pilsner, wheat malt with halletau hops and wlp300. Real simple and real tasty and fresh.

Will change the recipe slightly to make a dunkel for fall.

Homebrew hefe. Pilsner, wheat malt with halletau hops and wlp300. Real simple and real tasty and fresh.

Will change the recipe slightly to make a dunkel for fall.

Dang its only 1:30pm on the East Coast US....rubbing it in from across the pond, eh?

dcHokie said:
Dang its only 1:30pm on the East Coast US....rubbing it in from across the pond, eh?

Well... if I was going to rub anything in, it'd be that I work in the most awarded craft brewery in the UK and sampling/checking the beer is part of the job so isn't subject to normal rules of 'when' it's deemed socially responsible to have some beer :p

Maharaja,anybody know when they first release this in the season? Hopefully i can find their dugana
Looks like March- as on their website, thanks me.

Back