Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, Chip got rid of Masoli didn't he? Suspended Blount but kept him in the fold so he didn't piss his life away. Not sayin they are all perfect little angels, but they don't put the little sh!ts on a pedestal and act like nothing happened.

No justice in the world... So, Cam, did God tell you to cheat...3 times...that we know of because you got caught? Or how about when you stole that laptop...were you an instrument of God then? Or when the cops showed up at your door, did God tell you to pitch it out the window? How about when you lied, not quite straight faced, so many times when you were asked about trying to get paid that you actually started to believe it? God? Makes me sick that that little c0cksucker got rewarded again. He'll be playin for Carolina when they declare him ineligible, strip him of the Heisman and the trophy, slap Auburn on the wrist, and void this years championship...Y'all are right, college football sucks. Maybe we'll get a playoff out of it...

Sorry.. A little confused here.. Are you yelling at Cam or God? And why?
LOL

Sorry.. A little confused here.. Are you yelling at Cam or God? And why?
LOL

Cam...I'm an atheist...just pisses me off when liars, cheats, and thieves hide behind God instead of taking responsibility for their actions and when we as a society reward them by throwin $$$ and prizes at 'em. Be nice if honor and integrity were rewarded half as much...

I'm pissed, don't mind me :drunk:

Auburn was willing to do anything for a win...including playing cheating players like Fairley and apperantely Newton...It is said..I am a buckeye, but I do not wish to be held to a high standard with the crap surrounding 5 buckeye players. At least the buckeye players will receive some kind of punishment. I guess they should have played for a school that doesn't care about integrity.

Naaahh, I know better. I try to suppress my cynical nature at least once a week just for sh!ts and giggles...sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Meh.

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their pubic hair and the infections of a thousand bacterium infect their brew :rockin:

College football sidetrack over, let the NFL trash talk resume. I will start...bless the pats and all you godamn Yanks that love 'em...don't forget to cradle Brady's nutsack, he gets pissed when you don't mind the step-children...

Night all :mug:

Auburn was willing to do anything for a win...including playing cheating players like Fairley and apperantely Newton...It is said..I am a buckeye, but I do not wish to be held to a high standard with the crap surrounding 5 buckeye players. At least the buckeye players will receive some kind of punishment. I guess they should have played for a school that doesn't care about integrity.
Integrity? Your are joking right? Sweater vest is suspending those players yes, but they are choosing when to suspend them?!?!?!?! By letting them play in the bowl game they destroyed any shred of integrity they had. Influencing the decision was whether or not the five players swore there allegiance to "the ohio state" and promised to not go pro?!?!?!?!?! OMG, love it.

What the hell happened in here? I know it is the obnoxious trash talk thread, but college football isn't even the same sport as pro ball...

Anyway... I want Bears v. Packers so bad I can taste it. I hope the Falcons lay an egg.

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their pubic hair and the infections of a thousand bacterium infect their brew :rockin:

College football sidetrack over, let the NFL trash talk resume. I will start...bless the pats and all you godamn Yanks that love 'em...don't forget to cradle Brady's nutsack, he gets pissed when you don't mind the step-children...
Night all :mug:

I started it, I finished it, you mofos are the one's who won't let it die!!!

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...Christ almighty you're a bunch of bitchy bastards :D

Ok, everyone with a team still in it needs to get into a pool. Each of you send me a case of your beer and whoever's team wins gets the lot... minus a small percentage as a commissioner's fee. :D

[ame="http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=6012437&categoryid=2378529"]we shook the earth[/ame]

Seismic readings after Lynch's run. It was loud. I think I was the loudest one there though...my throat still hurts

Who's that dude who was talking smack on Brady for having a kid when he wasn't married?

Antonio Cromartie can barely remember all his kids! He's got to count on his damn fingers to keep track!

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, i heard you, specifically, all the way in wisconsin.

:rolleyes:

i'm pretty sure your throat hurts for the same reason your knees hurt.

that was a good one...I figured that was way too easy for anyone to actually use it. Wisconsin sucks Hahahah LOL....knees and throat. so funny!

that was a good one...I figured that was way too easy for anyone to actually use it. Wisconsin sucks Hahahah LOL....knees and throat. so funny!

i'm sorry, could you repeat that?

i couldn't hear you over the sound of your screams from saturday still being echoed off the Rockies. man, you were soooo loud!

Still stuck in new jersey for work, listening to sports talk radio.

Its cute that jets fans think anyone (let alone belichick) gives a flying **** about what comes out of rex ryans mouth.

Hard knocks was popular
because
-it was NFL programming when guys were craving football. Hence, sportswriters ate it up.
Not because
-anyone cares about the jets.

Really? Nobody had anything obnoxious to say since 6:11 last night? Among this group? Y'all must've been drunk last night or something. :D

Woody done for season. Oh well.
I assumed this meant Woodhead is out but I can't find anything on it except that he was cleared for contact and is not on the Pats injury report at all.

Then there's Woody Johnson? huh, huh, I said woody johnson.

Its cute that jets fans think anyone (let alone belichick) gives a flying **** about what comes out of rex ryans mouth.
Like...toejam?

I was sitting here at a bah... Enjoying a Racer 5... And i was thinking... The Pats are awesome. And that's pretty cool. I can remember the "dark days", when the Pats were not awesome (really pre-Bledsoe). I remember what that was like and mannnnnn... that succccked. BUT!!! Then I realized, Jesus, thats how fans of other teams feel like all the time now. I actually fell kinda bad. I mean, every week I'm like, "yeah... (yawn) they'll probably win". And they DO!! Fans of other teams say stuff like, " ehhh. i hope my team wins. At least theyre not playing the Pats.". Its almost depressing to think about. I would hate it if the pats sucked as bad of all of your teams.

Ugg, I just got a shiver!

I was sitting here at a bah... Enjoying a Racer 5... And i was thinking... The Pats are awesome. And that's pretty cool. I can remember the "dark days", when the Pats were not awesome (really pre-Bledsoe). I remember what that was like and mannnnnn... that succccked. BUT!!! Then I realized, Jesus, thats how fans of other teams feel like all the time now. I actually fell kinda bad. I mean, every week I'm like, "yeah... (yawn) they'll probably win". And they DO!! Fans of other teams say stuff like, " ehhh. i hope my team wins. At least theyre not playing the Pats.". Its almost depressing to think about. I would hate it if the pats sucked as bad of all of your teams.

Ugg, I just got a shiver!

Itink U mite B druk!
rU druck ? :drunk:

I can honestly say that I wouldn't be surprised of Seattle won the Superbowl this year.

I would be equally unsurprised if they lost to Chicago so badly they set a new NFL record for worst lost in the postseason.

Win... or lose by 60 points. There is no middle ground. That's the 2010 Seattle Seahawks. :D

<3 Wes Welker.

From yesterday's press conference:
...putting their best foot forward...

It's a playoff atmosphere and you can't just stick your toe in the water...

I had my foot up in the air...

...you want to go out there and put your best foot forward.

He's got great feet...

I think we have had some younger players really step-up this year.

He has good feet.

He is another guy with great feet...

...so you want to make sure that you are putting your best foot forward out there and making it happen.

...really moving forward and we're going out there being good little foot soldiers.

A lot of teams you don't see all year, so you definitely have to be on your toes and make sure that you're ready to go.

Please Lord... I don't ask for much. You obviously know you're never come through on my hot super model nyphomaniac wife and $300 million lottery winning ticket so... Hoe 'bout a Pats playoff game where they actually break triple digits? It doesn't have to be a LOT over 100 points. Hell, I would take an even 100. Please Lord. Make this happen and I will take back the nympho and lottery requests instantly!

Back