Thanks Bobby!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skrimpy

Reaction score
Built a jig today similar to the one you did with the hole saw and clamped the angle grinder to it (I used hose clamps). Cut the tops of my kegs. Ground the edges as well as I could in the dark and took some pics. I found a welder up in Saratoga that says he will weld couplers for 30 bucks a pop. No pics posted. When I upload them to ofoto I will post a link. No set-up yet. When the kettles are done I'm going to go with a couple of tv trays and a turkey fryer...it will do until I build a rig. Thanks again!

Right on. Bobby's thread helped me out when I built mine as well. That jig works great.

I'll add my thanks here as well. Followed Bobby M's instructions last month and it turned out great.
0175a1e043ab6d5d8c1751475ee98894.png

Yup. Just dropped em off at the welder. Nice guy. He gave me a sixer of Kingfisher Lager. Just drank one. Fantastic beer. He said they will be ready in a couple days. Sweet.

Back