Beverage Elements? Experiences?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arcaniment

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has used Beverage Elements. Their prices are pretty good. I'm looking for ball lock kegs and a co2 tank. Thoughts? Thanks in advance.

I just got myself a christmas present from them - 2 three gallon kegs and 2 five gallon kegs - all new. Good prices, fast turn around, and the kegs are great - I have 3 of the 4 full already. Great product and very happy with them . . . . . to be honest, unless someone comes up with something better as far as pricing, I am pretty sure that every keg I order in the future will be through them. I am already thinking of getting a duplicate of my last order and turning my old kegs into secondary fermenters and kegs for sours and beers that need a lot of age on them.

I just got an order from them as well fast shipping and great kegs .... The used kegs do not come with new o-rings so get a few sets of them when you order .

Back