U.S. Explodes Atomic Bombs Near Beers To See If They Are Safe To Drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

509inc

Reaction score
http://www.npr.org/blogs/krulwich/2...s-near-beers-to-see-if-they-are-safe-to-drink

The first tasters then passed samples to selected laboratories for further testing, and this time the contents were rated "acceptable." So here's your government's considered advice: Should you find yourself near an atomic blast and run short of potable water, you can chug a Coke or a beer, but don't expect it to taste great.

That was great!!!

We ARE going to be the most important people in the post apocalyptic world. Those who can provide potable beverages where water is bad. I've said it for years, I'm going to dub myself "King of the Sacred Barley Water" and trade my precious nectar for nubile slave women.

That was great!!!

We ARE going to be the most important people in the post apocalyptic world. Those who can provide potable beverages where water is bad. I've said it for years, I'm going to dub myself "King of the Sacred Barley Water" and trade my precious nectar for nubile slave women.

:rockin::rockin::rockin: I can brew, I've learned to smoke meats this year, and I'm 6'-6". I'll be a GOD to these people. :tank:

:rockin::rockin::rockin: I can brew, I've learned to smoke meats this year, and I'm 6'-6". I'll be a GOD to these people. :tank:

Yeah! I brew beer, make my own flour and bake my own bread, my wife makes soap and we are learning how to make cheese I think the apocalypse will be actually good for me.

You smoke meat? Pipe or roll your own? Sorry couldn't resist:drunk:
On the serious side, if you have beer, and meat, I don't care how tall you are, you better have a Smith & Wesson too.
I have survivalist friends, they amuse me. While they are planning for the Apocalypse, I'm enjoying life, having fun, drinking good beer. To me, it seems like they are wasting precious time.:mug:

Can you imagine having to the "that guy" who had to taste them?

I wonder how long it took for his pee to start glowing.

Better that guy than these five...

atomic_test_wide-07e7e66830aed641fd2415b0830685acd012a04f.jpg

http://www.npr.org/blogs/krulwich/2...tand-directly-under-an-exploding-nuclear-bomb

You smoke meat? Pipe or roll your own? Sorry couldn't resist:drunk:
On the serious side, if you have beer, and meat, I don't care how tall you are, you better have a Smith & Wesson too.
I have survivalist friends, they amuse me. While they are planning for the Apocalypse, I'm enjoying life, having fun, drinking good beer. To me, it seems like they are wasting precious time.:mug:

I don't have any S&W. But many Rugers, Remingtons, Springfields, Glocks, etc. :off: :p

I just kid about the Survivalist stuff. Mostly.

Back