• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Converted Keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluxgame

Reaction score
I have a 50L keg that I bought from Harpoon and converted for use as a keggle. It has a 12" hole in the top to fit a standard lid and 3 1/2" NPT pipe nipples welded in. 2 are near the bottom for drain and sight glass/thermometer, the third is near the top for return. I'll throw in a lid, ball valve and pickup tube as well. I'm asking $90/OBO. I don't want to ship this thing, so pickup only in Worcester, MA. I'll entertain driving a reasonable distance to meet you halfway as well.

IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg

Man, that keggle looks awesome. If I were back in CT, I'd definitely drive to Worcester to get it.

May I ask why you are selling it?

Bit of a saga, but suffice it to say that I got myself a 62qt Bayou Classic stock pot, so I don't need these anymore. And I need to sell them to offset the cost of the new kettle.

Hey Flux will you take $70 for the keggle? I'm in Maine with family down in MA and can come down your way the beginning of next week. Send me a PM with your info if it's a deal. Thanks.

I'd take it in a heartbeat, but Worcester is quite a haul from Northern Maine... a 13 hour round trip and about $70 in gas...

I do hate to see you sell it as scrap though.

This is over two years old... I doubt it is still available... next time please PM the poster to see if it is still available.

CCBrewer said:
This is over two years old... I doubt it is still available... next time please PM the poster to see if it is still available.

I think it was acceptable.

Back