An apology

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulthenurse

Fecal Transplant Super Donor
Reaction score
Down by the rivah, Down by the banks of the Rivah
Yesterday I was involved in a good natured string of posts between friends. We were busting each others chops and it was supposed to be funny. Unfortunatley I went over the line betweeen busting a friends balls and well into the land of bad taste. I appologize to anyone whom I offended, it wasn't meant to be offensive and it certainly wasn't personal towards the other board member. We are personal friends and were even talking on the phone and roaring with laughter as we were busted each other. But that does not excuse my being offensive and vulgar and I appologize again to anyone whom I offended.

Paulthenurse

It was actually quite sweet. A bro-mance if you will pardon me. I'm sure the two of you had a nice snuggle and bloody mary this morning.

yeah at first I was damn PTN just wont stop. But I've seen this ribbing b4. I guess its considered foreplay for them.:ban:

Ya know, I was going to send you a PM just letting you know that I didn't take offense to your last post you deleted. I know you're not an *******, well actually you are... but in that old man, drunken boob way. :D The only reason I didn't respond was because I couldn't think of a good comeback quick enough and then it got locked down. Anyways, no problems here and I'll see ya around the shop.

Hey... if that's the first thing that comes to YOUR mind when I was talking about being attacked on a message board... that's your bidness.

not that there's anything wrong with that.

I was just so saddened for this poor soul who was posting druk at 8am and figuring it was all just a cry for help....

then I realized you work nights (like my wife) and the call light had pushed you over the edge a long time ago (like my wife) and that you probably are happy as a clam. And it me made me sad that I can't (well, don't) post druk at 8am. I would probably be more entertaining.

Cheers to you both.

Back