Flying Dog homebrew kits

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcbaumannerb

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
If you enjoy Flying Dog beers, they are going to start selling complete all-grain kits for 5 gallon batches starting tomorrow. They say it is the exact recipe that goes into the retail beer, just scaled down for home brewing.

You can go to this page for further info.

Dang!

Hoping to brew myself some of that Kujo Imperial Coffee Stout!

Kinda cool. Hope they include Raging *****. It's one of my gf's favorite beers and knowing how to make it would be worthwhile of the one time overpay.

That's cool, my gf's favorite beer is Dogtoberfest. I promised her I'd try and find a clone recipe last week.

In other news, hopefully the kits aren't all $55, that's a tad much in my opinion. Assuming it's 55 because this one's an imperial.
Imperial or not, $55 is still a lot for an all grain kit.

Anyone know if they tell you what's in it as well? I know Thomas creek will sell you a kit but not tell you the ingredients

The online instructions tell you what grains and hops are in the kit, but not the proportions. Hopefully the information in the kit will give out those details and specify what yeast is in there.

Imperial or not, $55 is still a lot for an all grain kit.

My thoughts exactly. I live 5 minutes away from the brewery and although I do love the place, and their beer, I don't think I'll be jumping on that one. Hopefully some of the other kits will be a bit cheaper.

Back