• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

B3 1550 Brew System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanchezhb

Reaction score
I have a More Beer 1550, with recirculating pump, all hoses for sale. Included are 3 - 5 gallon corny kegs, 2-2 1/2 gallon corny kegs, 1-15 gallon conical fermenter, 1 magnetic stirplate, 1 erlenmeyer flask, 1 counterflow chiller, 1 immersion chiller, 1 co2 bottle with regulator, 1 refractometer. I have also included not pictured 1 bottle capper, a 6 gallon glass carboy, and a case of 1 liter bombers. I have a stainless steel refridgerator with 2 taps that I am willing to negotiate on and include as part of this sale, just ask.

I am asking $2300.00 for all. Email for more pics and details.

IMG_3852.jpg

IMG_3868.jpg

IMG_3857.jpg

IMG_3855.jpg

IMG_3867.jpg

IMG_3865.jpg

IMG_3866.jpg

IMG_3864.jpg

IMG_3859.jpg

IMG_3858.jpg

IMG_3863.jpg

Howdy from south Everett Sanchezhb. How is it that someone with so fine a brewing setup has not made an appearance on homebrewtalk before now?

That is a great set-up, and I wish you luck with the sale. I just picked up a similar B3 1550 set-up a month ago and am in the process of converting it to all electric. The only thing I don't care for is the lack of handles on the older style Italian kettles.

mailbox full.

I am interested in cornies if you decide to part out. Otherwise, good luck selling what looks to be a quality setup.

Hey sanchezhb, I'd love to be the new owner of your 1550 (complete system and accessoreis). Are you willing to box it up and ship it to Colorado Springs? Thanks, BB.

hey there, I know it's been awhile but is your system still up for sale???

hey, i may be super late, but did the system sell? im in the seattle area and would come up and get it. thanks:mug:

Back