• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Quad Input Digital Logging Thermometer + Thermocouples

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillyBroas

Reaction score
I just posted this on Amazon if anyone here is interested: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0039LAVEM/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Look under the "used" link.

It's useful for monitoring mash tems, fermentation temps, kegerator temps, or anything else you can think of. It's also a data logger so you can load the software and make some sweet charts.

4 inputs and thermocouples mean you can monitor you mash and sparge water temps at the same time on the same screen.

Selling because I need to pay for my Brutus 10 :rockin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Billy, big fan of your blog/twitter (I learned the power of Oxyclean and how to make a starter from the blog :mug:), keep up the good work.

Out of curiosity, can this "stream" data? I.e. can it be sent to the software and plotted/monitored in real time? Or is it limited to loading in historical data? Definitely a handy tool in either case.

Back