• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

South Carolina Columbia, SC or near Charlotte NC - 7 bags of Fawcett Maris Otter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Misplaced_Canuck

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
NE Columbia SC - Formerly, Montreal Canada
Just like the title says, 7 bags of Fawcett Maris Otter. No shipping/delivery.

I go to Charlotte once/month on average, could meet up in Rock Hill SC or Pineville NC.

$55/bag, this is exactly what it cost me as part of a group buy. I bought the extra bags to fill up the pallet. Bags are 55 lbs (25 kg) so it works out to $1/lb.

Will have them in my possession tomorrow night or Saturday at the latest.

MC

I'm good to go for the year, but let me ask some people I know and see if I cannot find someone for you. I'll PM you most likely by tomorrow.

Damn i have to work. If you have any left over i could meet you next time you come up.

Hi you ever get over to myrtel beach area, if you do ,and you still have some I could meet you there. Neil from oak island nc

If you're coming back up to the Pineville/Charlotte area any time soon I'd be interested in purchasing a bag. I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Back