Beer Brewing Myths

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unionrdr

Homebrewer, author & air gun collector
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Here's a good video I found on youtube. It's beersmith podcast 29 with John Palmer,Gordon Strong & Denny Conn. Wide range of subjects concerning what we know,& think we know;

Last edited by a moderator:
Lolz. Some of those things y'all discussed surprised me. Just when ya think ya got it figured out...yer wrong. *remember the old guy talkin to gunny in "The Shooter"?

Really good podcast. Thanks for the link!

Hmmm... first wort hopping. Never heard if that one.

I recognize those guys.....

Yes, I do too! That podcast seems to have been a while ago? I seem to have seen it a few months back.

It was really cool that you and Palmer and Gordon did that. I enjoyed it, and I know I'll enjoy watching it again.

What I really love is the differences in the three of you. I think that many homebrewers can see ourselves in some of the personality traits you all bring to homebrewing, and I think that's important. I lean towards "geek" in my personality, but I really enjoy a more laid back approach (and wish to cultivate that in myself), and I think that's something that you bring to the table and I appreciate that about you.

Yeah,he's def a guy I could share some of my homey brews with. A couple of old hypsters that still love beer sharin stories. Oh sure,there's some beer geek in me...but I def wanna party with Denny. :tank:

Back