Wife's Birthday is tomorrow

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naiek

Reaction score
Brought this guy home for her today.
So close to talking her into naming him Cornelius.

PART_1347499147826.jpg

Oh, he's so adorable (and terrified)! What a cutie.

I'd tell her his name is Fuggles. Fuggles is a cute name- it rhymes with "snuggles" and so it sounds plausible!

Got my girlfriend (currently wife) a kitten that looked just like that about 5 years ago this is how he looks now and weighs like 22 pounds, but he's awesome! She's gonna love it!

_facebook_678258848_.jpg

He's polydactyl on all 4 feet and has the biggest paws I've ever seen on a kitten. She and my daughter already love him

Oh, he's so adorable (and terrified)! What a cutie.

I'd tell her his name is Fuggles. Fuggles is a cute name- it rhymes with "snuggles" and so it sounds plausible!

My friend Micheal named all of his gerbils after hops.

Nothing so far, this morning she referred to him as the un-named cat

My mom had a cat called Namenlos (German for nameless) Nammy for short.

The person who gave me the cat has a cat named Mad Dog

Unbeknownst to my girlfriend (as we are half assed searching for one now...) I plan on naming my next dog either Cat, or Kitty. Our friends just got a new Great Dane pup and named it Chicken.

Another great name we hear occasionally at the dog park is Butters... lol

Unbeknownst to my girlfriend (as we are half assed searching for one now...) I plan on naming my next dog either Cat, or Kitty. Our friends just got a new Great Dane pup and named it Chicken.

Another great name we hear occasionally at the dog park is Butters... lol

When I get a bigger place the first thing I'm doing is getting a blue dane puppy and a separate bed for my wife

Latest posts

Back