Homebrewing from non alcoholic beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

babakml

Reaction score
I am going to make alcoholic beer from non alcoholic beer, i bought 1 litter bottle of non alcoholic beer, i need recipe to change them to the alcoholic ones, how much from each matterial (yeast, sugar....) do i need? How long should it age????

Didn't we just go through this last week? Assuming you're of age to buy beer, and you have money to buy the NA beer, why not just buy PBR or keystone? A 12 pack is around 7 bucks.

Now if theres a NA beer that you LOVE and just wish it had alcohol, no matter what you do to get the alcohol in, its gonna change the flavor. If thats the case, my suggestion would be to get some oak cubes or chips, soak em in bourbon for two weeks and let your beer sit on that far a couple weeks. That'll change the flavor, but you'll still have your favorite beer as the base.

I 'm living somewhere that alcoholic beer is illegal, i need to buy NA beer and change it to alcoholic, plz reply my question, dont suggest me such an stupid things( buy alcoholic bee)

Calm down there sparky. People are just cautious of posts like yours. And we are not psychic. We didn't know you were somewhere that alcohol is not allowed. Now that you stated it's illegal where you are to possess alcohol I'm certainly not helping you to end up in the town square with a rope around your neck.

Here is how you do it, you pop open the bottle, pour out about 1/4 to 1/3 of the bottle, gotta make room for the yeast and whatnot. Get a tupperware jar or bucket of some sort and urinate in it, no joke. With this method you don't even have to buy yeast or sugar or anything. Not a lot of people know this but urine has natural yeast in it, it's a byproduct of your body producing the urine. Fill the bottles up with this urine after it has cooled to room temperature. Cap the bottles, or if you don't have caps and a capper, just use some aluminum foil. And finally the crucial part, leave them out in the sun for about a week or so, the sun activates the natural yeast in your new beers. Chill them and enjoy.

Non of can help me on this issue, plz i understood that you are completely aware of brewing! Haha

Phalangical said:
Here is how you do it, you pop open the bottle, pour out about 1/4 to 1/3 of the bottle, gotta make room for the yeast and whatnot. Get a tupperware jar or bucket of some sort and urinate in it, no joke. With this method you don't even have to buy yeast or sugar or anything. Not a lot of people know this but urine has natural yeast in it, it's a byproduct of your body producing the urine. Fill the bottles up with this urine after it has cooled to room temperature. Cap the bottles, or if you don't have caps and a capper, just use some aluminum foil. And finally the crucial part, leave them out in the sun for about a week or so, the sun activates the natural yeast in your new beers. Chill them and enjoy.

Thank you dera friendd

Phalangical said:

LOL. go ahead and try that or move to a free country

Phalangical said:

Plz tell me how much sugar per each bottle should i use?

babakml said:
Plz tell me how much sugar per each bottle should i use?

I will say a quarter of a cup of sugar and top up with the urine cap and let it sit in the sun for 2 days chill and sample. We have help you here and we expect from you top comeback after you sample it and ley uso know how it went

+1 to this. And I really need to know it how it comes out.

babakml said:
I 'm living somewhere that alcoholic beer is illegal, i need to buy NA beer and change it to alcoholic, plz reply my question, dont suggest me such an stupid things( buy alcoholic bee)

I tell you to bourban oak your beer, and you tell me don't tell me such stupid things. Another guy tells you to pi$s in a bottle and let it sit in the sun for a week, and you thank him for the recipe. Wow, I thought I was a twisted individual.

I tell you to bourban oak your beer, and you tell me don't tell me such stupid things. Another guy tells you to pi$s in a bottle and let it sit in the sun for a week, and you thank him for the recipe. Wow, I thought I was a twisted individual.

This is epic.

Somebody please tell me that this is a kid or a troll trying to pull our collective legs. Please.

Don't suggest stupid things? Like using proper grammar and not spelling like a drunk chimpanzee? Oh gosh no, we'd never suggest such a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back