ready in 4 weeks? for Dry Dock Minnow Mild

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtnoblex

Reaction score
I just brewed a kit today and I just put it in the primary and the directions state that it goes into bottles after about 2 weeks in the primary. All of the other cases Ive had to put in a secondary and then bottle after that. Would it just help out if i just put the Minnow in the secondary and then the bottle or should i just put it in the bottles as its saying?

That sounds right. It's a low OG beer, with great flavor but not much complexity. I keg, and I'm drinking milds by about day 10! so, yes, a short time in the fermenter (until gravity readings are stable for at least three days) and then bottling it is fine.

Yes mine was ready soon. I think my beer was done fermenting in about 3 days. I gave it a extra week to condition then transferred into a keg, 7 days carb ready to drink in 17 days. I bet I could have gotten it done quicker but I don't like to rush things. This beer tasted great at 17 days and it did get better with age.

Back