Palm Springs to Stone Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgo737

Reaction score
So I am going on vacation w/ my wife's family and I am permitted to take a day trip to Stone! So that got me wondering, should I stop anywhere else on the way (taking 10W, 215S, 15S) or anywhere close to Stone? I realize the area is a beer mecca so I could use some advice coming from Iowa...

Check out San Diego brewers Guild, Just "Google" it. Green Flash and Lost Abbey/Port Brewing are both within a 10 minute drive from Stone and are well worth the trip. Some of the smaller brewers are only open Fri and Sat.

Enjoy

I've been to Stone Brewery and definitely you wanna head to Lost Abbey/Port Brewing. They took over Stone's old location in San Marcos ... Its probably about 2 1/2 miles away from Stone, but its worth the short trip.

Any thoughts on places in Palm Springs area? Good bars, etc? I also will be out there next week for work...

OK, I'm in Palm Springs one more day and need to find some Russian River or Lost Abbey brew before I head out. What stores carry it? I'm on a work trip so I can't go exploring too much...

Back