Our latest spammer friend

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

todd_k

Reaction score
I got his hotmail account shut down, still waiting for Yahoo to act on it too. This doesn't really do a whole lot to him, just makes him go through the pain of opening another account and sending new e-mails out but it's still a PITA. When they're paying to use an internet cafe, everything that wastes their time is a small victory. Plus that and I have "orders" pending which will cause him some more pain trying to get back in touch with me! :D

He was selling Sidekicks for $150. His name was ipod123. He posted the same message in 7 of the subforums. I think Cheyco deleted all of them.

okay...he missed one cause I got it this morning--but I was under the assumption Cheyco banned him. Maybe not. I'll make sure he is cremated for good, at least under that user name.

yahoo took their time but I finally got the e-mail address shut down plus 2 of his other yahoo accounts. :rockin:

Back