• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Micro Matic Sanke Cleaning Kit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devildancer

Reaction score
This is what I got for an NHC gold medal and it's no use to me. It's brand new and has been in my living room since summer.
http://www.micromatic.com/draft-keg-beer/line-cleaning-pid-M5-801147-CK.html
It's a tap line cleaning kit for a sanke setup. It is either type D (U.S.-pretty sure) or type S (european) but I cannot say for sure because I don't know anything about sankes. I can send you pictures if interested. Included is a tap wrench and tub of BLC. If I could get 50-60 bucks I'd be happy. Thanks, and I'd be glad to look at offers or trades.

Im interested in your gold medal recipe and process!

It's in Zymurgy! Category 22.

nhc.jpg

It looks like the market values this sucker at $50. In the order you guys DM'd me, I'll take whoever will pay the actual shipping as well. I'm at 22556 and probably be looking at 15lbs or so.

Back