Guinness lager

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not tried it, but have read a lot about their "false advertising" about "cold brewed". I'd still try one just to say I did.

Please do let us know how it taste and some photos would be appreciated.

Enjoy your drink!

I've tried it. They had an early release in Boston. Nothing to write home about. Reminded me of every Euro Dark Lager on the market. You could have told me it was Heini dark

Imagine a roasty Budweiser. There attempt to grab a share of the light lager drinkers I guess.

Yeah, it's been out for what a year now? There's a ton of threads reviewing/discussing it in the similar threads box below.

I hated it initially, but after finding half the sixer still in my fridge, I drank them on a night where I was particularly thirsty, and wanting something quaffable, and it actually hit the spot.

Exactly. If you want a drinkable beer and plan on drinking a lot. This is a good choice. Not particularly strong but not bad.

I had a friend bring some over one night as his beer, he left one in my fridge and I thought it was ok, i was curious about a dark lager so i brewed up a schwarzbier. Once it was all finished i liked it magnitudes better than the Guinness offering

I tried one a couple of weeks ago - I enjoyed it at the time, but cannot currently remember anything in particular about the beer itself. So good, but not memorable.

Back