• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan Kettle/HLT/Tun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsherburn

Reaction score
For sale:
Stainless kettle (8 gallon) with valve and strainer..........................$50
Stainless HLT (8 gallon) with valve and site gage...........................$75
10 gallon cooler based mash tun with ss false bottom and gage.....$110

The kettle and HLT are based on $100 pots from the brew store (not Blichman) and the mash tun is a commercial unit (not homemade by me).

I'll sell the stand and burners for $50, but it may be hard to ship? March pumps or hoses/fittings wouldn't be included.

Add $25 UPS shipping (each) for the three vessels. Paypal only.

IMG00094-20130127-1017.jpg

I'm selling my house and moving to a smaller condo. I'm building a smaller electric BIAB rig similar to what High Gravity Brewing has.

I'm interested in the stand. I am in Michigan, in the thumb though. Can u tell me want kind of burners are included? Think I can fit in the back of my jeep? What brand are the pots? Interests in the hlt too.

Hmmmm.. What is the hole for? And do you expect shipping would be $25 or was that an estimate? Thanks.

Back