Ft: just about any dogfish iso: pliny heady or zombiedust

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jhoussock

Reaction score
I have just about any dogfish up for trade olde school barleywine, 120, worldwide saison dubuff noble rot ect looking for pliny,heady topper, or zombie dust.

It's a bit on the pricey side for a four pack but I would be willing to deal for some pliny the elder. Let me know what your thinking. Oh and watch the video description until the end....proud to be sams neighbor haha

Barleywine sounds cool. Never had a 120, so I am interested in that. 60 and 90 I have had. Tuesday is the soonest I could get some Pliny, if they get some. See if I can get my hands on some and set something up.

Would love to get my hands on a 120 been looking for years. Willing to trade or purchase. please let me know!

Can you clarify what "2012 D" means?

Not really. See this: http://imgur.com/Rsh7WKV The last bit is 13:59

I guess they stamp their bottles with the year and a character to designate which batch or something. I have the following:
2012 D - 3 or 4 of these
2012 E - 1 of these, picutred above
07/22/1 - I think this is actually 7/22/2011, but the second 1 got cut off.

I also had 2x 2008 stamped 11/06/08 F. Then, I drank one, (image).

Too funny! I thought there was some "D" event in 2012 and these were the released bottles. D seemed to be a very dumb name.

Back