Albany NY group?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevkev5

Reaction score
I always see Syracuse & NYC but nothing in between. Is there a group near Albany or any one from the area in either the Syracuse or NYC group buy that I can piggy back on? Thanks -Kevin

Yeah but NYC is a 3 hour drive so I'm am looking for one closer to Albany, or at least someone from my area that is already driving to the NYC or Syracuse pick up that I can throw a few bucks to grab mine as well...

I just signed up as well and saw this in the December newsletter:

"Aaron announced that we would hopefully be doing a large grain buy in the next few months, so please
begin thinking of what you might like to buy."

I have been doing the Syracuse but for the last two rounds and the next round opens in February, join us for Round 9 and you can go out with me to pick up or I can pickup for you.

I have been doing the Syracuse but for the last two rounds and the next round opens in February, join us for Round 9 and you can go out with me to pick up or I can pickup for you.

The next Syracuse buy is up in the air right now, sounds like it will be pushed out a few months and not starting in Feb.

I have opened up a new buy for Mid Hudson Valley, delivery is in poughkeepsie. sounds like there is enough albany interest to make muling from pok worth your while. Feel free to jump in on the buy if you like.

Back