Where to find Rubbermaid 10 gallon cooler?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerklein2

Reaction score
I am planning to do the water fermentation chiller method talked about on here and need a 10 gallon water cooler to do it. I found a 10 gallon at Academy but it was Igloo brand and my 6.5 gallon carboy will not fit in it with a drain. I have called around to all the Home Depots, Ace Hardware, and even Sams club. Anyone have any other suggestions for local pickup??? Do they even make these things anymore?

Call around other Home Depots around Austin and you will find them. I see them at different stores regularly in Austin.

I visited one and called 3 others and no dice. When was the last time you saw one? And which locations?

With HD, these tend to be a Spring/early Summer item. I got mine last week and they told me that they were not getting any more in until next year.

Check the outdoor Garden area near the Rubbermaid sheds. That's where I found mine.

Back