Helping fellow homebrewers.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ijones

Reaction score
Here is a chance for you to win free hops!! Not just any hops but some very rare hops that are not yet on the market and some that are but just hard to impossible to find. It costs nothing to sign up and win and if you wish you can help out a fellow home brewer with a donation! Check out the website www.kegsforcolton.org and if you like what we are doing head to the facebook page and "Like" it and share it with your friends so they can sign up to win cool prizes to.

Prizes include Rare hops, homebrew kits, 1 year subscription to the rare beer of the month club.

Rare hops include 342,346,stella and more!!f

About Kegs for Colton

Colton is a two year old boy who in January of 2012 was diagnosed with dilated cardiomyopathy. On April 6, 2012 after months at Childrens Hospital, Colton received a new heart. The maximum life expectancy of his newly transplanted heart is 20 years. Colton's next heart transplant will cost 1 million dollars in today's money. Colton's father is a fellow homebrewer. Each year Kegs for Colton will pick another beneficiary within the homebrewer community.

Please check out the web site and facebook page and help spread the word about this if you like what we are doing.

Thanks
Ian Jones

Thanks guys we are seeing some increased activity on the web site after posting here. :ban:

I can tell you that it means a lot to see how much support there is out there in the Home Brew community. I always knew that it was a great group of people but seeing it first hand makes it feel like we are all one big family.

:mug:
Ian Jones

I tried to add a picture of Colton smelling a Simcoe hop cone we took yesterday
we will see if it works:drunk:

DSCN6433.jpg

I hope things go well for the next surgery and I hope this thread continues to grow. I am going to ask my friends that benefit from drinking my homebrew to contribute next time they get a shipment from me.

Got a picture of colton licking a hop cone in the field I am trying to find will post it as soon as I do.

Back