• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trade: My one 3gal corny for two of your 5gals

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doobliebop

Reaction score
TRADE PENDING

Was wondering if anyone around the Denver area was looking for a 3 gallon ball-lock corny and would trade me two 5gal ball lock cornies for it? It's in great, nearly new condition. Only filled twice, currently used for pushing star-san through my keezer lines for cleanings.

IMAG0106.jpg

I'll ship - Both ways...
2 5 gal ball locks - Throw the 3 gallon in the box and slap on the included shipping label and give it back to UPS? :ban:

I know people go ape **** over these things, but I don't know that I want to give up 10 gallons of storage for 3.....hopefully VFib trades w you.....would you consider an outright purchase?

It doesn't bother me to trade that many when I get my Cornies for 15$

If these are ball locks that hold pressure and you want to make a couple of bucks, drive them out to the west burbs (Hillside/Elmhurst), and I will take 4 of them off you hands for $80. We split the drive, and you make an extra $20.

i like $15 cornies!!

oh, and i still don't understand....why can't people just put 3 gallons into a 5 gallon corny??

sorry for the jack

i like $15 cornies!!

oh, and i still don't understand....why can't people just put 3 gallons into a 5 gallon corny??

sorry for the jack

If you have a small keg fridge it will only fit 2= 5 gallon and 1= 3 gallon on the hump. That is the only way to get a 3 tap set up in my fridge.

I'd easily buy a few for $15/each. $90/4 is cheaper than your LHBS, but not enough to motivate me.

RomanNumeral-
Tried to pm you back but your inbox is full.

No thanks on cornies. Not interested @ 22.50 plus shipping. $15...yes...but that is a deal for you from a friend.

Awesome that you have a source for $15 though!!!

Cheers

If you have a small keg fridge it will only fit 2= 5 gallon and 1= 3 gallon on the hump. That is the only way to get a 3 tap set up in my fridge.

ah, i thought it was more for travelling or something. i have a 27 cubic foot so i didn't realize

but then you'd have to brew a 3 gallon batch, which seems strange. unless you bottled 2g...

brewingkitty said:
sheeesh!! all ya'll is gettin ripped off. i got 20 cornies mostly cornelius brand for $15 each AFTER new poppets and o-rings.

Ok...let's hear how. W\O details this is useless!!! :)

brewingkitty said:
sheeesh!! all ya'll is gettin ripped off. i got 20 cornies mostly cornelius brand for $15 each AFTER new poppets and o-rings.

Serrioisly let us on on this secret!

ah, i thought it was more for travelling or something. i have a 27 cubic foot so i didn't realize

but then you'd have to brew a 3 gallon batch, which seems strange. unless you bottled 2g...

I use the 3 gallon cornies for tailgating and camping. I just do a 9 gallon batch, it fills a full size corny and a 3 gallon one.

Did the trade today, Thanks doobliebop!

Sorry I forgot to bring some beer samples!

Maybe next time!

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back