• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(2) Perlick Triple Tap Stainless Box Draft Towers - $199 ea + couplers & drip trays

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heiman5

Reaction score
1 TOWER LEFT!!

COUPLERS LEFT AS WELL!!

EVERYTHING ELSE GONE!

199 shipped!

Hey guys I thought I would make a new thread since I cannot edit my other one and a lot of stuff has sold and THERE ARE NEW LOWER PRICES! :mug:

Lets get this stuff sold!

Here is what is left:

(1)- Very Rare Perlick brand Triple Tap Stainless Draft Tower (box style) -$199 + shipping each!

Towers made by Perlick, but do not have Perlick faucets - one has small ding on front (see pic) Faucets have some minor chipping, but the towers are in extremely nice shape. Metal beer lines included and they have a coolant line running up the beer lines and in the upper box as well, which is fully insulated.

(4)- Standard 1/2 barrel keg couplers with beer lines - $20 shipped

Some are in better shape than others, but I think that they are all functioning properly

(7)- Beer line connectors (for mounting to bar or connecting lines) - $5

(1)- Guinness/Harp keg coupler (euro?) - $25 shipped

(1)- Other keg adapter (screw on? see pic) - $20 shipped

img0304ps.jpg

img0310l.jpg

OK guys I am willing to sell this last one for 199 SHIPPED!!

that is a steal for this puppy, it now only comes with 2 faucets as I needed one.

The box style tower on the right in the first picture!

let me know if you are interested!

thanks

How much for the last tower picked up? I live in Elmira and I'm in ithaca a couple times a week.
Matt

Can you do 150? I'd love to have someone local pick it up! Let me know! You can try some homebrew when you come by ;)

I go to Cornell so I'm up on the hill, call or text me at 9719985314 and well figure it out!

I just noticed this. I was at finger lakes beverage yesterday to get some beer for the game. Next time I'm headed out there I will give you a call and we can meet up!

Any idea when that will be I have a full offer of 200 shipped now, I'll hold it for you if it will be soon or near what I'm asking less shipping

Oh if you have an offer go for it buddy. If that falls through shoot me a message and I'll grab it next time I'm out that way.

Latest posts

Back