I am an idiot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a Caesar salad for lunch today. I stabbed it 23 times before eating it. No one else seemed to find it as funny as I did.

DougK said:
I had a Caesar salad for lunch today. I stabbed it 23 times before eating it. No one else seemed to find it as funny as I did.

Caesar dressing - Worcheshire - Anchovies - Meat. ;)

I personally am nowhere near that extreme, but many vegetarians wouldn't eat it.

Caesar dressing - Worcheshire - Anchovies - Meat. ;)

I personally am nowhere near that extreme, but many vegetarians wouldn't eat it.

Personally I think food tastes better when it has a mother that will miss it.

Puppies-For-Sale-2.jpg

I'd be more than happy to help with recipe ideas. Cutting back on meat doesn't have to mean sitting there with a little wooden bowl full of cold tofu porridge. I really think you'd like the BBQ tofu sandwiches.
I will definitely be taking you up on that, once I have some tofu on hand.

Ha! A good caesar dressing, made table side with the raw egg yolks and anchovies is hard to beat.

delicious!

when I read that I had a hilarious (to my mind) comparison to veal...way over the line. Made me want to do nice things for my dogs.

Edit: hit send too soon. I was having a discussion about a book written by a doctor who was looking into protein rich diets. Didn't get the name of the book or author, but the guy has traveled the world investigating high cancer rates, especially in children. He went to Malaysia (I think), assuming the poor, malnourished kids would have the highest rates of cancer and found it was actually the rich kids with a protein rich diet. After that the author has done some clinical studies and is a proponent of a vegetarian (or maybe vegan) diet.

My question is cause or correlation? Does the veg diet just afford a higher density of antioxidants and other cancer fighting nutrition? Or does the cooked animal protein actually have enough carcinogens over the long haul to cause cancer?

Need to get the name of the book.

Made some dead baby cow, dead adult cow and dead pig pasta sauce for lasagna. So far it rocks, but the bechemel and actually assembly occurs tomorrow after the celis white is brewed.

Should be good times.

I had some dead broccoli and dismembered green pepper with dinner tonight.... Nope, just doesn't have the same impact.

Leadgolem said:
I had some dead broccoli and dismembered green pepper with dinner tonight.... Nope, just doesn't have the same impact.

Mmmmm.....dismembered green pepper is so good! My favorite is beheaded asparagus.
;)

The Sirens Morel stay young by collecting souls of the youth. They come in the night and steal you away. The only thing they are afraid of are kids who eat their veggies. Hear that kids, eat those veggies.
6941875997_22ac1009ac_z.jpg

I've had 15 ounces, and counting, of everclear in 2 1/2 hours. Yup, this is the thread for me.

Leadgolem said:
I've had 15 ounces, and counting, of everclear in 2 1/2 hours. Yup, this is the thread for me.

Yet you're typing so coherently. I call BS on you being an idiot! :p

The last time I had everclear I was 16. I drank quite a bit and ended up passed out on the bathroom floor. My dad walked in and asked what I was doing and my brilliant response was "I was tired. I fell asleep."
It sounded good at the time, but he knew what was up.

Of you caught me when I was 14 I would have been hiding my favorite veggies in the napkin if I had known about those Silent Morels.. Btw I already posted a pic of a morel, see above ;)

Of you caught me when I was 14 I would have been hiding my favorite veggies in the napkin if I had known about those Silent Morels.. Btw I already posted a pic of a morel, see above ;)
Hmm, I can't find the picture.

I'm not joking about the everclear. I have found that one of the meditation techniques that I learned to help control my temper also allows you to communicate coherently when you have had to much to drink.

For instance, I can't feel anything from the top of my head to my shoulders at all. I can't feel my hands or toes either. It's very odd. I can still correct my spelling by watching what characters appear on the screen as I pass instructions to my body on what to type, with no feedback other then the visual.

Hmm, I can't find the picture.

I'm not joking about the everclear. I have found that one of the meditation techniques that I learned to help control my temper also allows you to communicate coherently when you have had to much to drink.

For instance, I can't feel anything from the top of my head to my shoulders at all. I can't feel my hands or toes either. It's very odd. I can still correct my spelling by watching what characters appear on the screen as I pass instructions to my body on what to type, with no feedback other then the visual.

That sounds amazing! You are a big guy, you will be fine. :drunk:

Hopped onto this topic to confess my "I am an idiot" sins. But now after reading all the stuff posted here, I forgot what I was going to say. Something about sanitizer that doesn't foam and how easily it could be mistaken for water.

I used to hide veggies under my pillow so that I could look down the siren's dresses for a few seconds and then CRAM the veggies in my mouth!

They are freaking HOT! even when they are PISSED OFF and glaring at you while you laugh and spray bits of carrot at them.

I used to hide veggies under my pillow so that I could look down the siren's dresses for a few seconds and then CRAM the veggies in my mouth!

They are freaking HOT! even when they are PISSED OFF and glaring at you while you laugh and spray bits of carrot at them.

Ha! I'll leave that experience to you cheeze.

Try this. Click Thread Tools in the gold ribbon, then select Delete Thread under Moderator Tools.

Either someone didn't read or hates us.

Bump.....I'm an idiot too. I just appreciate non-sensical, out of topic, "for no reason" things that dont make sense. but seem to flourish because of the nonsense. YEAH FOR IDIOTS. p.s i like the word nonsense

Try this. Click Thread Tools in the gold ribbon, then select Delete Thread under Moderator Tools.
11.jpg

LOL. Seen the Tap room? There is a time and place for nonsense, and since the unfortunate assimilation of the thread killa thread, this is the nonsensical/random thought depository. PLace would be dull without it.

LOL. Seen the Tap room? There is a time and place for nonsense, and since the unfortunate assimilation of the thread killa thread, this is the nonsensical/random thought depository. PLace would be dull without it.

Unfortunate assimilation...hmmm..no sir I don't like it.

Wasn't that, uh, assimilated because someone dropped a [picture of a] duece? Or was that the men's room?

Unfortunate assimilation...hmmm..no sir I don't like it.

Wasn't that, uh, assimilated because someone dropped a [picture of a] duece? Or was that the men's room?

Were you around then???lol.

No, but seimen as a brewing adjunct came up. There were even engraved glasses ordered for that thread. It became part of the TAP ROOM and I lost interest.

Back