• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

20 Gallon AG Set-up and 14.5 Conical For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey All,

So we are upgrading to a 3BBL System and would like to get rid of our 20 Gallon kettle and MT. We've only used them 2 times! They're practically brand new! The conical is a Blichman 14.5 gallon CF and it has been used twice as well.

Here is a link to what is cost new: MidWest Supplies

Conical-

These together were roughly $1,100...I dont know what I'd like to get for them, but I would hope for $800 FOR BOTH. This doesn't include shipping and would prefer not to ship.

Located in Oyster Bay, NY.

Open to offers so send me a message.

Thanks for checking them out

Gabe

http://www.midwestsupplies.com/20-gallon-all-grain-commercial-quality-kettle-kit.html

Fermenter.jpg

I may be interested in the kettle and mash tun as I was looking to buy 2x 80 Qt stainless pots on ebay. If combined buyer backs out, solo103 we could combine however I'll be honest I'm cheap as the ones on ebay are $100 a piece. Granted they don't come with false bottom and fly sparge adapter.

There has been interest in both kettles and conical. I'd prefer someone to pick up, if you guys can work out purchasing both, getting together to purchase these, I'm happy to sell to two parties.

I could pickup but really only want the conical. If you want the pots pm me maybe we could workout a deal.

Robg773 said:
I could pickup but really only want the conical. If you want the pots pm me maybe we could workout a deal.

Pm sent, I'm in north jersey and can pick up.

Hey all,

Its been awhile and fortunately for everyone here, the stuff is available! We had everything sold but the Hurricane was on the way and we had to cancel meeting up with the buyer. Havent heard from anyone since, and we just finished cleaning up around town, house, etc...

So, bump, everything still available, Kettle, Mash Tun, Conical...

$800 not shipped and would prefer not to ship.

Im in Long Island, NY. Anyone interested in getting themselves and early XMas gift?

Any interest in selling just the kettles? I've got more fermentors than I know what to do with right now, granted none of them are conicals

I'll take the fermenter but I'm in philly.. Willing to partner up to get it.

Hey Friend sorry bout the storm hope all is well. I'm interested in the gear for sale but mostly just the conical. Could you part with the conical for $350 shipped, i live in Indiana zip 47630. What is your bottom dollar on the conical and what is your bottom dollar for all the equipment. Ive got the money and am ready to purchase immediately.

Any interest in selling just the kettles? I've got more fermentors than I know what to do with right now, granted none of them are conicals

DNuggs wants the kettles and you want the conical...why dont both of you agree to buy it.

If DNuggs is still game, I'd be interested in the connical. Provided the cost of that is within my scope. :D

Hey Friend sorry bout the storm hope all is well. I'm interested in the gear for sale but mostly just the conical. Could you part with the conical for $350 shipped, i live in Indiana zip 47630. What is your bottom dollar on the conical and what is your bottom dollar for all the equipment. Ive got the money and am ready to purchase immediately.

$350 shipped? Are you serious...

I'd still be interested in the kettles if the price is right. I am in ok so I couldn't pick up

I thought that we had a deal for the lot. He didn't answer me back with shipping cost.

I was offering to go grab it with the other person that wants the kettles... No response from either the OP or that person. :confused: I'd still be willing to do that, if the stuff isn't all gone. So no shipping costs (pitching in on fuel burned would be greatly appreciated though :D).

I was originally scheduled to get the conical with another person wanting the kettles before hurricane sandy. I still want the conical if someone wants to get in on the kettles. I'm in philly so let me know. I'm ready as I was a month ago.

Back