So I went ahead and bottled tonight

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryanh1801

Reaction score
Went ahead and bottled my pale ale, I just couldn't wait any more and it seemed to have cleared out most of the junk. I think it turned out great. Even my Miller light drinking roommate thought it was good. Nothing better than the first batch to turn out good. :rockin: Ended up with a 5.5% beer. Now on too the long wait for them to carb, and condition. I hope this wait gets better after a few batches.
<< Turning into a post whore, sorry.

Ryanh1801 said:
.... I hope this wait gets better after a few batches.
<< Turning into a post whore, sorry.
I hope you have another brew in the tank because the first ones go fast and then you are stuck waiting again.:)

Blender said:
I hope you have another brew in the tank because the first ones go fast and then you are stuck waiting again.:)

Oh yeah, made a batch of wheat beer last night. After that im going all grain and want to do a high gravity Belgian so i hope two batches will last a little while.

Dude, two batches are gonna go quick. You need to get another fermenter so you can have two going at the same time. I had to up it to 4 to keep myself satisfied.

Thisi s my current deck and I'm doing two AG's this weekend...:ban:
Chiller_Filter_3.jpg

Back