Black Hops-Black Friday Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steelers77 said:
We have plenty, more will be here soon so don't worry.

Awesome. I was impressed by the quality of your new Zealand hops. Looking forward to ordering the new hop mixes and some bev line!

I got myself a pound of each Cascade, Warrior, and Willamette. I already received an email that my order was shipped. I am very happy with spending less than $40 for these hops!

Steelers77 said:
You guys bought tons of hops today, lots of beer will be brewed. We thank you for supporting us and we hope to have all the orders out by Monday.
Thanks and be on the look out for the December give away!

Just keep up the good work. I will always support those that run a good business. There is so much positive to say about your company.

+1 on the great service. I've ordered from Farmhouse on several occasions and have had nothing but great service on all orders. Now, I just need to get another Pliny pack. Gonna have any more hop packs in stock anytime soon?

The cheaper shipping worked nice.. wi to ia..

388717_1631886813995_1741400140_820860_1127903517_n.jpg

We were trying to figure who has and has not received stickers, I'm sorry I missed you. Just tell us in the comment section next time you order an we'll get you one. That's what I get for being cheap disgruntled customers!

My hops showed up today. So excited, and I got my sticker! It's going on my keezer when I build it.

We were trying to figure who has and has not received stickers, I'm sorry I missed you. Just tell us in the comment section next time you order an we'll get you one. That's what I get for being cheap disgruntled customers!

Especially bad given I was born and raised in Pittsburgh, and recognize that 412 area code anywhere!

I will just have to go on through life without it I guess...ordered enough hops so that hopefully I won't be ordering for "awhile" so my credit card can stop smoking from being used so much. :)

Especially bad given I was born and raised in Pittsburgh, and recognize that 412 area code anywhere!

I will just have to go on through life without it I guess...ordered enough hops so that hopefully I won't be ordering for "awhile" so my credit card can stop smoking from being used so much. :)

What part of the city are you from? I grew up in Sq.Hill area went to Allderdice.

Received mine today. Happy that it was today rather then the pouring rain of yesterday.

One of my customers had this happen and all the peanuts melted and he couldn't read the labels on the hops. We were able to figure out most of the hops based on what he knew he had, what he ordered and pellet sizes. Big PITA.

Steelers77 said:
What part of the city are you from? I grew up in Sq.Hill area went to Allderdice.

South Hills area: Brookline. Almost all if my family is still in the area, some in South Hills: Baldwin Township, Brookline, Dormont, Green Tree, but also some in North Hills or south in Washington County.

My son loves going there as all of my nieces and nephews have kids around his age. Every time we are there we have to take a streetcar ride, sometimes a ride on the incline. This summer he got to go to a Pirates game and also a night at Kennywood. He is also a big hockey lover and train nut so Pittsburgh is a great place to be!

I use to get over to that side of town. My father and I use to play pool up on Potomac ( I cant remember the name of the place) and I got my SCUBA license over on Banksville Rd.

My family is still on the East side Sq. Hill, Churchill.

Man I hope to move back sometime soon....

Got my hop love on Wednesday! Fast service and packaged nicely. Nice vacuum seal on the hops!

No sticker for me but it's all good - maybe next time.

Got my order yesterday. Fast service, good packaging, and the first sticker for my new keezer :rockin: Thanks again!

No sticker... Ah man, that is gonna drop your average...

But thanks for the hops, sanitizer, and yeast!

Ryan M.

I got my black Friday order today and I got a sticker this is my 5 or 6th order of hops and i got a sticker every time. Thanks Farmhouse always satisfied.

Got mine yesterday. Sadly, no sticker, and didn't get a sticker on my original order ( a barrel). However, I'm just thrilled with the bounty of hops!

John’s mental notes to himself “come up with different sticker distribution method.”

Sorry I couldn't help that one. LOL

once again thanks for the deal on the hops

Got a sticker, stuck it onto a huge ugly magnet and cut the magnet to the shape of the sticker. Now I have a FBS magnet :D

Back