CO2 SALE + FREE SHIPPING - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

(click HERE to be redirected to the sale!)

If you missed out on our Black Friday / Cyber Monday weekend sale, no worries! We still have the best prices for draft beer equipment and we've still got some great deals going on right now.

For the rest of 2012, you can pick up any of our CO2 Cylinders at discounted prices, starting @ just $39.95!

Also, while not advertised, we want to keep offering HBT members FREE shipping on orders $100 or more. All you have to do is ask for the coupon code and I will message it to you ASAP.

cheers,

joshua

Hey,
I'm switching from bottles to kegs and got one of your keg deals last Friday. Keg seems great. Clean. Pressure held (as tested by relief valve), good condition keg, arrived quickly.

I would love to get the free shipping code, as I am planning on buying a complete setup soon, and possibly quiet a few extra kegs and doing business with y'all into the future!

Can you PM me the free shipping code? i'm thinking about going for a dual faucet kit and co2 tank.

Hey,
I'm switching from bottles to kegs and got one of your keg deals last Friday. Keg seems great. Clean. Pressure held (as tested by relief valve), good condition keg, arrived quickly.

I would love to get the free shipping code, as I am planning on buying a complete setup soon, and possibly quiet a few extra kegs and doing business with y'all into the future!

Enjoy the switch to kegging! Thanks for choosing us, your promo code should be in your inbox.

cheers,

joshua

I would like the shipping code as well. About to place my order too. :)

Can I please have the free shipping code? About to order my first kegging set-up. :)

Back