Out of CO2, primed keg with propane

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 beers down and feeling a little light headed. I don't think these two gases are interchangeable.

Now this is a youtube moment.
Flame.gif

I highly doubt it. I'd imagine the workaround for the fittings would be a pain in the butt. And the stupidity factor would be higher than Lindsey Lohan. If anyone is that dumb, I give up on humanity.

You're gonna have some hellacious beer farts in the morning!
Have hazmat standing by

In all seriousness you should call poison control or a DR to make sure what you did wont kill you or cause any permanent damage. Then consider looking into things before you try them, especially involving consumption of flammable gases. Stuff like this is why people eat belladonna and end up in the psychiatric ward.

A 30 second google search gave me this......

Symptoms of propane ingestion:

fever
weakness
convulsions
pains in arms and legs
numbness in arms and legs
burning sensations

KeyWestBrewing said:
Symptoms of propane ingestion:

fever
weakness
convulsions
pains in arms and legs
numbness in arms and legs
burning sensations

You forgot one. Flying to Miami and eating someones face off.

As much as I'd like to say this guy shames my school, I also have to applaud his engineering spirit. Moron.

Alright, fun is over. I didn't really do it. It was a really fun weekend but a bad sunburn is the only harm I caused myself. You guys are way more fun than Facebook though. Thanks for the laughs.
P.S. an engineering grad from Texas A&M could totally rig that in less than an hour so back off haters. To bad I was Political Science.

texasaggie said:
alright, fun is over. I didn't really do it. It was a really fun weekend but a bad sunburn is the only harm i caused myself. You guys are way more fun than facebook though. Thanks for the laughs.
P.s. An engineering grad from texas a&m could totally rig that in less than an hour so back off haters. To bad i was political science.

ForumRunner_20120529_211018.jpg

Awesome Aggie joke, I'm an Aggie myself...which is why it took me several days to reply.

Back