• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brewstand, single tier with two Bayou BG14 burners. NEW!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SouthernYankee

Reaction score
Single tier brewstand with two Bayou Classic BG14 high pressure burners which produce 210,000 btu's
1.5 X 1.5 16 gauge steel square tubing. Painted the black part with 1200 degree heat resistant paint.
The stand itself is 15" wide, 63" long by 28" in height.
Ive added a metal piece to the bottom center, this was done for those of you that like to use pumps..Holes will need to be added.
The center piece is wood which can be removed...this was added for those mash tuns.

This is the second that Ive built within the last two years. The first one was sold. I designed this one a little different and was going to use it. But never did get around to breaking it in.

I'm adding a 42qt aluminum pot with lid to the offer. included is also a 10 psi regluator. I just added this....however, for even a better flame, I would use a 20-30 psi.

I'm asking $425 cash.

I'm not willing to ship this since it weights a ton.....
My zip code for anyone that is interested 30656.. I live outside the metro Atlanta, GA area.
Also, you can see some of the build, from the signature. #2

DSC02272.jpg

DSC02273.jpg

DSC02275.jpg

DSC02277.jpg

DSC02289.jpg

man! that looks killer! wifey finally agreed to me building one after seeing how nice yours it. how many feet of steel did you have to get to build that?

Hey. I am in Smyrna and have read your threads on brewstand build 1 and 2. I am in the process of gearing up to build a brutus clone.

As you are an experienced brewstand builder would you buy this guy at $425 an make modifications to fire three burners and provide automation, or would you continue your plans to build from the ground up?

Hey. I am in Smyrna and have read your threads on brewstand build 1 and 2. I am in the process of gearing up to build a brutus clone.

As you are an experienced brewstand builder would you buy this guy at $425 an make modifications to fire three burners and provide automation, or would you continue your plans to build from the ground up?

All depends on your needs. I'm sure with some mods it will work. If you look at most of the brutus clones they all have a frame which is similar to what Ive done...so it depends once again on how much more you want to add or change.

Hey man it's Bryan. I called you earlier. I decided I can offer $400 and can pick it up tomorrow. Let me know if you think that sounds fair.

SouthernYankee said:
50 feet....I bought 10 five foot sections.

I live in Atlanta also an am thinking of building one like this. Can you tell me where you got your steel tubing from?

So the guy who is welding my kegs for me got back to me about building the stand. He told me with parts he can do it for $300 but it'll take a week to two weeks. I decided I am going to direct fire my mash tun, so I gotta add a burner to this stand anyway. This means I can give you my extra burner, and I will offer you $350.

So the guy who is welding my kegs for me got back to me about building the stand. He told me with parts he can do it for $300 but it'll take a week to two weeks. I decided I am going to direct fire my mash tun, so I gotta add a burner to this stand anyway. This means I can give you my extra burner, and I will offer you $350.

Ill take the 350 and The extra burner AND Regulator...If you agree let me know.

SouthernYankee said:
Still for sale... $400

I like your stand alot. Have cash, thinking of buying. I have one blichmann engineering burner.

Question is, would it mount to your stand?? If so, would you want to wiggle the price?? If not let me know. I would not have a need for three burners, however I need a stand.

Shane - 940.231.6311

I like your stand alot. Have cash, thinking of buying. I have one blichmann engineering burner.

Question is, would it mount to your stand?? If so, would you want to wiggle the price?? If not let me know. I would not have a need for three burners, however I need a stand.

Shane - 940.231.6311

Are you referring to one one these?
http://www.store.homebrew4less.com/...&gdftrk=gdfV23727_a_7c1745_a_7c7532_a_7c16174

The burners look just like the BG14 ones...but reading there description it states they are low pressure. The ones I have are high pressure.

Latest posts

Back