• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Morebeer 7 gallon Conical

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Packy

Reaction score
I have a 7+ gallon conical fermenter for sale that I bought from Morebeer like 3 years ago. It has been just sitting around for the last year. I bought a Sabco 15.5 fermenter to do 10 gallon batches and havent done any 5's. If someone needs one this one has no problems at all and had a thermowell with it as well. I'm asking $400 plus shipping. I live in the 62704 zip code. If you want photos I can email those to you. Packy

Got the pictures, looks good but "SWMBO" threw a fit when I brought it up. Been spending way to much on this hobby lately. I better pass. Good Luck!

Doubtful...4 posts total for the forum...and all four were here.

Good luck, though.

I have forgotten all about posting this and have been ignoring the Homebrew forum emails. I still have it and will be happy to sell it.

Packy said:
I have forgotten all about posting this and have been ignoring the Homebrew forum emails. I still have it and will be happy to sell it.

Do you still have this? Can tou send me some pics

Back