Watering Hole Webcam...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's panning the camera right now and zooming in on some Hyena's and Wildebeasts(sp).

BTW it's daytime over there.

Many years ago when the net was young, a guy had a website with a hidden camera looking into the stall of a women's bathroom. You'd see a line scroll down the screen on the primitive webcam about every second, refreshing the screen.

Apparently, the guy had thousand of visitors at any given time, all hoping to see some lady take a tinkle.

Of course, it was a hoax, just an image of a stall with a line going down it about every second.

I can't believe how much time I wasted on that!!! :eek:

Thx! Awesome sounds (mosthy birds so far) It is very relaxing. I've added it to the favorites and will be sure to check it periodically!

I watched this for 5 minutes waiting for the bloody faced lady to scream at me and then I realized, this isn't a joke. This is very cool, very relaxing.

Hopfan said:
I watched this for 5 minutes waiting for the bloody faced lady to scream at me and then I realized, this isn't a joke. This is very cool, very relaxing.

lol - I did the same thing when I first started watching.

Back