A Couple of Upgrades to the BrewShop

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BierMuncher

...My Junk is Ugly...
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So the SWMBO complains that the (over-under) fridge in the garage is too crowded and we need more freezer space...hmmmmmm.

Three days later, I've moved the old keezer out of the basement and into the garage, replaced it with a bigger version and now have four additional cornies “on the chill”

Looks the same as the old model.
Chest_Bigger_1.jpg

But now we have 9 cornies instead of 5.
Chest_Bigger_2.jpg

Oh…and the other addition???
A 20-year-old office chair from the FIL that is as comfortable as it looks. Rocks, swivels, rolls and the back reclines…
Chair.jpg

Now I can keep one eye on the boil and one eye closed. :rockin:

Looks like it maybe a water softener revvy. Nice setup BM, I only wish I had room for something like that.

Yeah…I wanted more capacity to cold-age more than to serve. The higher keg to tap ratio forces me to condition age my beers longer.

For now a couple extra cobra taps will be just fine.

I even have enough room to start making club soda and get my SWMBO and 14 year old off my back…:D

Congrats on the upgrades. Now we need a pic of you in the chair with a beer and the famous BierMuncher HBT gang sign! :D

Back