Greater NE Philly Beer Festival

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a great time yesterday at the Beer Fest got to try some beer styles that I haven't tried before and gave me some ideas for home brew styles for me to try.

here are 2 pics from the Beer Fest, I will be going to more of these

20110522_9.jpg

20110522_8.jpg

I just dont understand how you run out of beer at a beerfest........ one hour in they started dropping and all was gone and hour before the end. I paied for four hours of drinking, Not two and a half.... :(

I just dont understand how you run out of beer at a beerfest........ one hour in they started dropping and all was gone and hour before the end. I paied for four hours of drinking, Not two and a half.... :(

LMAO, Yes that was a downside, I got there right at 1 and made it through all the beers to try in under 20 min after that it was a 20 min wait per line.

haha and they ran out of taster glasses....the guy rolling cigars was pretty cool to watch. Overall a decent lineup but nothing i was super impressed with

Back