Trois Pistoles AG Clone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love a recipe as well. I never enjoyed strong beer until i tried this then its all i drank. Never seen it in the UK so not had one for years.

Unfortunately I'm not aware of one that currently exists because the specific ingredients of the beer have not been identified. I would start by trying to acquire their yeast, either from a bottle or from Wyeast, but I think there are mixed results whether the primary yeast is present in the bottles, and Wyeast doesn't release it every year. Then look at good BDSA and Quad recipes, use one as is with Unibroue's yeast, or formulate one from them. It is spiced, so you can pick out an array of appropriate spices of your choice and use them sparingly. Small amounts of coriander, star anise, and orange peel would probably be a good place to start. I wish I could give a more precise answer.

Back