Price Check!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BreezyBrew

IPA is my spirit animal
Reaction score
I thought this could be a good thread to post prices of beer you have seen or purchased. I'll thought I'd start it off with some interesting info.

Presidente - 12 pk $14.99 say wha?

Dead Guy - $13.99 6 pk. Say wha?

Sam Adams Summer - 12 pk $12.49 niiice.

SN Ruthless Rye - $8.99 6 pk. Niice.
What have you seen that has caught your attention?

I thought this could be a good thread to post prices of beer you have seen or purchased. I'll thought I'd start it off with some interesting info.

I just got this for $5.99 at Hy Vee

I was on a Frontier Airlines flight last night. Although I appreciate them having Fat Tire and Hazed and Infused, they were $5.99 and $6.49 respectively per 12 oz can.

I was on a Frontier Airlines flight last night. Although I appreciate them having Fat Tire and Hazed and Infused, they were $5.99 and $6.49 respectively per 12 oz can.

Not too bad. Delta charges $6 for a Miller light. Now that's a chimp.

Yup, that was at the one just across the border in Winona, MN

I'm orginally from the mid-west. Last place I saw one was somewhere there. I haven't been back in a long time. Everybody keeps telling me not much has changed. So I never really bothered to go back.

Stone beer averages about $13 - $15 for a 4 pk. Good beer but I cant bring myself to spend $15 for 4 beers. When there's beer that's just as good you can get a 12pk for same price. I really think some people think it has to be better if it cost more. Not slamming Stone brewing , they have good brews. There's other that cost that much also. There beer might be Slightly better due to expensive ingredients (or expensive bottle cost that look cool, and expensive brewery's ) But IMO its not worth the price hike. Maybe every once in a while. They will sell more beer if the cost was down. Or there's enough people buying there beer that have that kind of money to spend.

Trumer pils - $7.99/ 6 pack. GREAT beer!

Back