• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

your 5lb Co2 for my 20cu No2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CidahMastah

Reaction score
Hello all.

Thinking about getting a nitro set? I have an extra 20cu (same physical size as a 5lb co2 I think).

I am looking to trade for a 5lb or 10lb co2 tank with good hydro. Right now this tank is full and has a good hydro on it. Since mine is full, i prefer not to ship and work something out locally.

Will post pics in a few...

I assume you mean beer gas (N2/CO2) and not NO2? Wish I was local and owned instead of leasing my 5lb spare. I'd swap.

The tank is from Airgas and can be exchanged there or any other welding shop.

ForumRunner_20121221_152425.jpg

ForumRunner_20121221_152619.jpg

I assume you mean beer gas (N2/CO2) and not NO2? Wish I was local and owned instead of leasing my 5lb spare. I'd swap.

yes I actually mean the beer gas mix which is 75 percent nitrogen 25 percent co2 sorry for the typo. I meant to write nco2 (damn autocorrect again!)

Damn it I would have loved that swap!

Would you consider Nashua, NH 'local enough'?? :D I have a 5# that's in use, but I have a 2.5# that's empty. Could do the 2.5# plus some $$ if you want.. Both are newer (good hydro dates) aluminum tanks. PM me if you want do discuss.

I am located near Syracuse, NY.

Golddiggie
Thanks for the offer on the 2.5lb, but that is just too small for my use.

I have a 2 year old 5# aluminum CO2 tank that I no longer use. Have been thinking about going nitro for my stouts. Would be willing to meet you half way any Sunday at your convenience.

Off topic: I recently had a double IPA on Nitro at my local micro and it was amazing! Definitely recommend experimenting different styles on nitro whoever gets this bottle.

Cheers!

Off topic: I recently had a double IPA on Nitro at my local micro and it was amazing! Definitely recommend experimenting different styles on nitro whoever gets this bottle.

Cheers!

Also off topic: Actually you do bring up a good point. Recently went out for lunch at a local pub and they had DFH 90 minute on nitro. It was excellent!

Cheers!

Sorry for the delay on this. Holidays were crazy and finally getting my head on straight. I am working out a deal with CBK since he was the closest and had what I was looking for.

Thanks for all the interest.

Latest posts

Back