Show Us Your Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few shots of the first wedding label. Needs a few tweaks but looks real nice on the bottle.

KSW1.jpg

ksw2.jpg

ksw3.jpg

I bottle very little of my beer. So when i do, I use a generic label (my avatar) and have my wife write the name of the brew on the label. If I did it, you couldn't read it.

The town in the background is an old metal carving of my home town and my home brewery, before the Russians attacked 1719.
label1-1.jpg

Made in Photoshop CS6.

I love this label.

:mug:

Thanks :). Since I wasn't working with vectors I made it in a really high resolution to make sure I could print it in virtually any size I wanted without it getting all pixely on me. This is a downscaled version to 900x1000 or so.

Edit:
I wonder if I can make the text Norrköping and the sign stand out by making that part black. Ill be back on that one.

That is absolutely fantastic Skyphoxx. Wilford Brimley themed anything is great. I would've liked the apples to be a bit more animated looking however, because it isn't consistent with wilford.

Here's my newest label. I finally got around to brewing my second batch ever tonight, but I did the label up a month or so ago.

el3small-56149.jpg

Designed for 2 liter bottles, stole the surgeon general warning off another post, and got the background off here put it all together, what do you think? Thinking about throwing in a qr code. Needed it to be black n white, so here it is
background.jpg

Need help with one...I'm still trying to learn my way around GIMP. I'm getting ready to brew a Christmas beer called "Santa Bait" and I'm looking for a picture of a beer in a beartrap by a fireplace with stockings on it. Any takers? I will award you 4 internets.

Hey everyone... here are a couple labels I am working on.

The first one is a generic one I plan to print to have around in case I pour a couple off the keg to take to a party. I can write in what is in the bottle.

The second is a black cherry stout I made this weekend that is currently bubbling away in my closet. I am hoping it will be done and there is some left around the holidays.

FYI: Long time lurker, first time poster.

Primary: Imperial Black Cherry Stout
Secondary: Sauvignon Blanc
Keg: Strong Summer Ale peach

generic.white.jpg

Sticky_dogs.label.mayan.jpg

I have used bottlemark.com for several batches
They do great work for a very reasonable price....

Changed my basement nanobrewery name to Turkey Mountain Brewhaus and went with an entirely new logo and label set.... Big Props to my Hokie College room mate for lending me his mad art skillz!!

Really like these. Cool design and like the way you just switched up the colours, yet they all work together nicely. :fro:

Here's the label from my last batch of beer to be sampled - a Belgian Dubbel. It is my first use of the waterproof label from onlinelabels.com and overall I'm very happy. I ran the label on the bottle under water for two minutes and there was very little bleeding (and I'm going to start simplifying the design so it isn't so ink intensive which should also help.) Oh, and the cap is from bottlemark.com - can't recommend them enough!

The label design image (used Photoshop Elements 10.0)
28bd03cb.png

On the bottle
d02e6c17.jpg

There are a lot of great and individual labels here. With 164 pages it will take time to view them all. With such impressive labels I can only imagine the beer is also very good.

AuroraLabel.jpg

I made too many so created a link:

Beer Labels

In thinking about it I could have included fewer.

BlakeL said:
How does my first label look? I'm not completely finished but I was going for something similar to the Goose Island labels.

Here is the Illustrator file if anyone want's to improve it.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/24417955/BeerLabel.ai

I love it. Simple labels are really slick. Out of curiosity were did you get 7 ounce bottles? Would be awesome to do barleywines and imp stouts in them

Back