time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You said a parallel brew. I thought maybe you made a batch of wort and hopped them differently

Right thought.... The base recipe, IBUs, fermentation schedule is all the same, but the hops are different, not the hopping rate. You are SOoooo close!

I only made 1 out of the 9.

Edit: on second thought I'm going to give it to you. It is a single hopped American pale ale. I brewed the Sorachi ace version. At the meeting we will be passing around some of the pellets, then tasting how they come out in the beer. I can't remember what the other 8 hops are... I volunteered for the Sorachi ace since I liked the name. I'm more of a German beer girl, but now I might need to keep a pale ale on tap.

Again I'll have to leave it to someone else unless you guys can wait till this evening. So solly

bottlebomber said:
Again I'll have to leave it to someone else unless you guys can wait till this evening. So solly

Is this because you do the majority of your HBT readings whilst at work? Tisk tisk awesome haha

chinkson said:
Is this because you do the majority of your HBT readings whilst at work? Tisk tisk awesome haha

It's actually because I do the majority of my drinking while not at work ;)

Chaaa!!

image-3766997457.jpg

2thumbsup said:
Belgian dark strong ale

I've never seen a belgian with that kind of head. And I've never seen one of "these" with this kind of head either. An entire pound of C60 is probably to blame. That's a hint ;)

I split the batch into 2 fermenters, then pitched WLP 830 & WLP 838. My boyfriend likes the 838 better, while I like the 830. I lagered from beginning of November til the end of march. Filtered and kegged. It has a bit of chill haze yet, but is otherwise clear and amazing!

Back