I need a regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scruffy1207

Reaction score
I am looking for a regulator that can support two kegs. I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion of where I can buy one for a great price that works well. I am just setting up my first keg system I got two kegs and I want to be prepared for when I have two kegs on tap (I have two kegs just not two beers to fill the kegs).

Why not just buy a splitter/manifold with check valves? If you want two separate pressures, then yes, you need another regulator body. Check on ebay or craigslist. Lots of good prices there. Online here, you could go through Kegconnection, kegcowboy, AHBS, Midwest, Northerern Brewer....

Why not just buy a splitter/manifold with check valves? If you want two separate pressures, then yes, you need another regulator body. Check on ebay or craigslist. Lots of good prices there. Online here, you could go through Kegconnection, kegcowboy, AHBS, Midwest, Northerern Brewer....

This.

If you're not running different pressures, a simple tee in the line will do you. A whole lot cheaper than a dual regulator.

I went to my LHBS and they suggested buying a regulator and instead of getting a manifold, buying a splitter for the tubing, sounds cheap and easy. Do I think I'll just go with that

gr8shandini said:
This.

If you're not running different pressures, a simple tee in the line will do you. A whole lot cheaper than a dual regulator.

Basically that's what they suggested yes, I'll get this

Back