New brewery open in parker, co

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OPIZZLE

Reaction score
Thought I would share that Elk Mountain Brewing is now open in Parker, CO.

Address:
18921 Plaza Dr, Unit 104
Parker, CO 80134

They have 5 beers on tap right now:
Puma IPA
Ute Bill Pale Ale
Ghost Town Brown
Rockslide Amber Ale
Blonde Ale

Official Grand Opening July 21st. They will have a bbq and other things going on. Check them out.

BTW, no I don't work there...just trying to help out a new brewery.

-Jason-

Yes, Elk Mountain is a great place to visit! Awesome beer! Go visit!

I'm don't work there either, but the owner Tom is in my brewing club (Rockhoppers).

Dave

. . . I am in the market for a 3-5 BBL system if anyone has any leads...

yep, it's Dry Docks old system. Toms a great guy and so is his wife Marcia. My favorite beer so far is the IPA. I know what he paid for the system from Dry Dock, but I'm not a gossiper so you have to ask him.

I'm in the same boat and looking for a 3-7bbl system as well so if I find something I don't want...I guess I'll share??? :) Try this for sale in Kiowa on Craigslist http://denver.craigslist.org/bfs/1830946100.html

yep, it's Dry Docks old system. Toms a great guy and so is his wife Marcia. My favorite beer so far is the IPA. I know what he paid for the system from Dry Dock, but I'm not a gossiper so you have to ask him.

I'm in the same boat and looking for a 3-7bbl system as well so if I find something I don't want...I guess I'll share??? :) Try this for sale in Kiowa on Craigslist http://denver.craigslist.org/bfs/1830946100.html

Those have been on CL for a while now I have never met Marcia but i think i saw her scooping grain outta dry docks lauter tun a couple weeks ago and tom "borrowing" hops. I talked to a guy about a dairy selling 300 gallon grundy tanks the other day haven't heard a response yet but the distillery i have been working at use's the same style grundys for a MLT and fermenters. seems to work for them

Tom and Marcia are both really great people and the beer is fantastic. Anyone in the area should definitely stop by. I am sure that you can understand how difficult it must be to open a new brewery. The IPA and Brown Ale Rock! I don't work there either, but i wish i did.

Had a chance to stop by today.....hoping they have favor in the next batch of blonde.....pretty bland....

IPA B
Brown B+
Amber B-
Blonde C

I think this will turn out to be a good place.

Back