Fort Collins/Denver Homebrewers.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phodog

Reaction score
I will be in the area October 5 through the 11th of Oct. from the Saginaw Mi area. any must see or drink spots. Also anyone want to trade/try any Mi beers?
Holler up kids.

If you log onto the aha forum, go to aha deal near you and type in denver, co and it will give you a list of where to go. My favorite is Hops. But then again, they are close. Lol. Good luck!

Thanks. My son lives in FC, so I've been to all those, Oskar Blues and Crooked Stave when in Funkwerks. Hitting the Denver area hard this time. Thanks for the reply!

There are so many things opening up these days that this list could get very long. My new favorite is Hogshead brewery, which is a good option if you like cask ale. The brewers have trained the staff to taste the casks each day, to see what is hitting its peak on a particular day. They also like to fill two casks with the same beer, and dry hop with different hops, so you might be able to order a half pint of the pale ale with EKG and a half pint of the pale ale with Saaz- a fun way to do some research. And they make some of the best low gravity brews you have ever had. Definitely worth a stop if you are a cask ale kind of guy.

Definately worth my time. I take it location is Denver? I'll look it uo Thanks!

You must go to Falling Rock Tap House for great selection. Euclid hall for great food and beer. Also if you like sour/brett beers check out crooked stave.

I live in Fort Collins. My favorites are Funkworks, Pateros, Equinox, Coopersmiths, Fort Collins Brewery and Odell's, in that order. There is a free bus that can get you around.

We are looking to hit a bunch of brewery's, also bringing a few Michigan beers, if you see me holler, not many fit in the luggage, but I have a few intersting choices.

Latest posts

Back