GE mini-fridge door panel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PAC762

Reaction score
I have a GE mini-fridge that I am attempting to convert to a kegerator. It will fit a corny keg once the inside door panel/shelves are removed. I pulled back the rubber seal as shown here: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/prepare-your-gmr04-4-4cf-minifridge-kegs-76627/

My problem is, there are no screws under it. I cannot figure out how the inside panel attaches to the door. Does anyone have any ideas?

A lot of new ones are glued on, or just have the foam insulation poured in during the manufacturing process.

I had to cut mine out. Do it carefully and reattach a new skin like dry-erase paneling when your done.

A lot of new ones are glued on, or just have the foam insulation poured in during the manufacturing process.

I had to cut mine out. Do it carefully and reattach a new skin like dry-erase paneling when your done.

Thanks. What did you use to cut it? ... Sawzall?

I have the older screw model, but I never removed the door panel. I just cut it off just inside the seal with a dremel and left the door as is after the panel was out. I am not particular about the look on the inside of the kegerator and the seal is held on with what is left over of the door panel

Latest posts

Back