Black Friday Deals

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottab

Reaction score
Does anyone know if any of the companies that advertise on HBT run black friday deals? i'm looknig to get a new boil kettle as well as a portable kegging 2.5 gal setup. so instead of buying today i can wait the week but want to get the equipment as soon as possible.

scottab said:
Does anyone know if any of the companies that advertise on HBT run black friday deals? i'm looknig to get a new boil kettle as well as a portable kegging 2.5 gal setup. so instead of buying today i can wait the week but want to get the equipment as soon as possible.

Morebeer usually does limited quantity deals. If you're familiar with woot.com and their woot-offs, it's kind of like that.

I was looking around for a grain mill a little while back, and saw that it looks like Adventures in Homebrewing runs a "CyBeer Monday" sale (found this thread for last year's.) I'm waiting to see if they list it for sale again...

Keg Connection almost always does a Black Friday / Cyber Monday deal. I used them for my keezer build and was very pleased with their performance.

it's good to know that some do sales... either way most have sales often enough but i'd love to get a great deal over a good deal any day.

There were a couple dozen really good deals last year between Thanksgiving and New Years from the advertisers on the site. Buckle up!

To be frugally safe, I signed up to get daily emails from Homebrew Finds. One email a day that includes just about every HB-related sale item that comes up on the Interweb.

Back